We are looking for an apprentice to join the Key Fund Team, with a view to staying and developing their skills and enhancing our team.
Duties Will Include:
- Support the preparation of panel packs
- Post in and out
- Routine filing
- File management
- Archive files
- Support with audit activity when necessary
- Booking of events and sundry arrangements such as catering as required
- Booking of travel
- Responsible for stationary ordering and maintaining levels of stationary
- Filing across departments
- Shredding confidential waste
- Effectively use social media to promote KFI
- Support the planning, organisation and co-ordination of all hospitality-style and promotional events including, but not restricted to, seminars, conferences and the AGM
- Support with Health and Safety processes and procedures
- Keep kitchen and meeting rooms tidy and maintained
- Any other duties commensurate to the role
- Welcome guests
- Answer phone
- Re-organise archive room and re-code files
Progression to next level may be available or full-time recruitment.
Good level of education with maths & English driving licence preferred.
- The role requires strong organisational skills as it is working across all departments
- Good communication skills are essential to be successful in this position
- The successful candidate will be naturally consultative whilst being confident in their own skills
- A methodical approach is important within this role, the successful candidate will also benefit from a capacity to be flexible and calm under pressure, when there are conflicting priorities
- Whilst the position requires lots of energy, attention to detail will be vital
- A commitment to work within Key Funds social mission is required too
No formal qualifications required.
Training ProvidedThe successful candidate will study a Level 2 qualification in Customer Service. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work based learning, within the workplace.