- Troubleshoot any day-to-day network / engineering issues that arise
- Liaise with support to fix any issues which cannot immediately be solved
- Data management
- Job paths clean up
- General IT support e.g. setting up email accounts, purchasing licenses when requested
- Maintenance of server, overall network and storage systems
- Responsibilities may change as the company develops and expands.
The right apprentice will have a future in VFX production.
- Customer services skills
- Attention to detail
- An A Level in ICT, or
- An International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in ICT, or
- A Level 3 apprenticeship in a similar subject, or
- A BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (180 credits), or
A minimum of 12 months of experience within the last 24 months or 18 months in the last 36 months in an IT role. Specific roles that are acceptable are:
- IT Support roles e.g. Help Desk, First line
- Software Development Role
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications. Find out more here.
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
- Network engineer Apprenticeship Standard Level 4
- Functional Skills (if required)