No two days will be exactly the same. Working for Flax London, you’ll be able to find and grow into your area of expertise while gaining valuable exposure to other core aspects of the business. The below captures the sorts of things you can expect to be doing:
- 9.30 - 10.00am: Coffee and catch up. Anything that’s caught your attention recently - sports, film, fashion, music etc.
- 10.00 - 12.00pm: Discussion with the Founder about late summer pop up shop - deliverables etc.
- 12.00 - 12.30pm: Initiate research around possible locations
- 12.30 - 1.30pm: Team wander down to Peckham or Camberwell for a lunchtime stroll
- 1.30 - 2.00pm: Join our monthly management accounts call
- 2.00 - 3.45pm: Organise and pack daily orders
- 4.00 - 6.00pm: Continue pop up location research. Present early findings
After your Project Management apprenticeship progress into Project Management, Digital Transformation Manager, Business Development Lead, Programme Manager, Transformation Director and Process Transformation Director or other management roles within your field.
- You are proactive, comfortable taking the lead on projects
- Have an underlying passion for sustainability and/or the clothing industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Have a passion for Project Management.
- Five GCSE grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent, including English and maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Six months' admin experience
Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Associate Project Manager (PM) apprenticeship.
Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.