BJSS nurture talented people. They are looking for a Junior Content Creator Apprentice to join their team in central Manchester. Tech enthusiast? Apply now!
As an Apprentice Marketer, your responsibilities would include:
- You will use the BJSS tools to help deliver insightful research which will help shape how we engage with our audiences
- You will help project manage, alongside our Marketing Managers to execute their marketing campaigns throughout the year
- You will help to develop and create content
- You will report on our activity, including campaign reporting and weekly/monthly reporting
- You will help to provide back office support to our teams so that they can execute the marketing campaigns
- You will learn marketing techniques and approaches which you can use to support your team
- You will delve into BJSS Marketing analytics to identify trends and fresh areas where you can guide your team
Digital Marketing is one of the fastest-growing sectors in the UK, so prospects upon completion are very promising with industry experience and a qualification under your belt. Job titles include, but are not limited to:
- Junior Content Producer
- Social Media Executive
- PR Executive
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Marketing Executive
You apply on The Juice Academy website, filling in the written application form to the best of your ability, paying attention to spelling, grammar and punctuation. Successful candidates will be invited to a second stage, where you will complete several assessments, including maths & English.
If these results are successful, your application will be sent to the employer who will shortlist for interviews. If your interview is successful, the first remote session will be 30th October and you will be expected to start in the work place between 2nd-9th November. Please mark clearly on your application if you will be unavailable to start on this date and we will consider you for future selection days.
Note: The Juice Academy will recruit a number of apprentices to start in August and while you’re applying for a position with this employer your application may be sent to other employers if it's unsuccessful with this employer.
Please note: For the first year, you will be paid a minimum salary of £10,000. Thereafter, your pay will be increased to the National Living Wage (currently £8.72 per hour). All salaries are set at the employers’ discretion; however, this will be the minimum you will receive.
- With support and training, you’re able to follow detailed process instructions accurately and repeatedly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- excellent organisational skills and an analytical mindset
- An understanding of marketing is desirable
- Knowledge of Social Media
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- A keen interest in Digital Marketing and Social Media
- You’re confident in prioritising and focusing on your own workload
- You’re a people person and you’ll use your skills to support our internal clients
- You’re proactive and an organised self-starter and you’re always motivated to get the job done
- You’re enthusiastic about opportunities to learn new skills and optimise ways of working
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Junior Content Producer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
The Juice Academy is a digital marketing Academy based in Castlefield, Manchester. They train 80 apprentices a year whilst the apprentices work with businesses around the North West. The training is delivered by industry professionals from their sister company, Tangerine Communications.
The Juice Academy sessions will be completed remotely until safe to move back to face-to-face learning within the academy in Castlefield, apprentices will also receive the on the job training in the workplace. The final three months of the course will be the ‘assessment period’ during which apprentices are expected to produce a portfolio of work and complete a series of assessments.
Full digital marketing training to be provided on-the-job and off-the-job. The Juice Academy partner with Apprentify, who support apprentices in the workplace through development coaching.