Bushey based firm are looking to recruit a Junior Insolvency Administrator who has prior experience of working within the field, or is looking to start a career in this area. On joining the team you will be assisting on predominantly corporate insolvency cases to begin with. You will be trained up in all aspects of the role with a view to promoting you to Insolvency Administrator and getting you working on your own corporate insolvency caseload.
- Exposure to a wide variety of casework of various complexities
- Organisational tasks (filing, diarising appointments, listing books and records etc.)
- Opportunities to improve organisational systems
- Study support
This is an excellent opportunity allowing for personal growth and progression. You will be given support and encouragement to move your career forward.
- IT literate
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Quick learner
GCSE English and Maths 9-4/A*-C or equivalent.
Apprentices will be required to attend college at least x1 day per week either at Uxbridge, Harrow or Hayes Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
Our Account Manager, industry-trained assessor and Learning Advocate support apprentices to deliver our high-quality training programmes.
The apprentice will be required to complete:
- Level 3 Business Administrator
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Standard and End Point Assessment
- Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role