Junior Digital Account Executive Apprenticeship
THE WEST MIDLANDS CREATIVE ALLIANCE LIMITED
You will be required to set up and manage all the digital aspects of wider media campaigns.
Work alongside the Digital Account Executive on digital strategies for client campaigns
Recommend campaign optimisations
You need to be a team player who is flexible and who can switch through various sectors as the cross-sections of clients we have in the agency is wide.
A brief outline of the role is set out below but not restricted to:
- Working with existing clients
- Take ownership, always make sure digital campaigns run smoothly and manage the client relationship to keep them happy
- Managing our social media channels along with client’s campaigns
- Creation of client campaigns
- Tracking, optimising and reporting on all digital activity
- Working alongside the delivery team to ensure all campaigns are delivered to budget and client expectations
- Keep up to date with digital innovations
- Manage social media feeds in-house
- Create and send internal and external weekly newsletter
- Gather intel and industry news to share with the team
- Keep on top of stationary stock i.e. printers are topped up
- Answering the phones
- Keeping the office tidy
- Meet and greet guests when they arrive at the office
- Responsible for post collection and distribution
Potential for further training or a full-time position for the right candidate.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills
- Understanding of the various strands of social media platforms
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and reliable
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English, Math’s and IT are preferable.
- Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Standard
- Dot Native Qualification
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.