The position involves working from concept to completion on a broad range of content / graphic design activities, including the creation of social media content, website imagery and infographics, marketing collateral and product packaging.
You'll have the opportunity to develop and deploy your cotent graphic design skills in a fast-paced, results-driven environment, responding to empirical measures of success to evaluate and refine your work.
In addition, you will have a great opportunity to learn and develop from exposure to wider business operations, allowing you to contextualise your graphic design work and develop a more holistic approach to design.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research and develop concepts for a range of graphic design outputs
- Develop and interpret design briefs and objectives
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Help develop and communicate the visual identity of the brand
- Create a wide variety of engaging, on-brand content for social media
- Use the visual identity of the brand to create imagery and infographics for the website
- Collaborate with various members of the team to develop the design of the website
- Work with digital marketing colleagues to facilitate new digital marketing strategies
- Design and prepare assets for use in 3D rendered images
- Use software such as Adobe Photoshop to post-produce 3D rendered images
- Work with the head designer to devise and optimise graphic design workflows
- Design and amend product and transit packaging
- Design and amend a range of marketing collateral, including marketing decks, assets for email marketing and print inserts
Fantastic career and earning potential within a fast growing business and industry. This is like no other opportunity on the market.
What you get - Earn whilst you learn - Performance related bonus scheme - 15 months of training and development on a Junior Content Producer apprenticeship - Mentors and coaches that will help develop your career.
- Secondary and/or further education qualifications in art/design related subjects
- Comfortable using one of the following applications and at least some experience using the other: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Good creative problem-solving skills
- Good time and project management skills
- Confident communication skills
- Good English and literacy skills
- Original and imaginative, with a passion for content, graphic design and creativity
- Excited to develop a broad range of content and graphic design skills
- A keen eye for aesthetics, accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong work ethic
- Open to feedback and willing to learn
- A flexible and collaborative approach to working in a team
A minimum of 5 GCSEs (Or equivalents) at a grade 4 (C ) or above including Maths and English.
You will undertake the ground-breaking Apprentify Junior Content Producer Level 3 apprenticeship.
What you will receive:
- Access to some of the largest digital focused companies in the North West and Yorkshire
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!