Our client are looking for a dynamic individual with a love of the written word to join their growing marketing team at an exciting time.
This is a rewarding and challenging (in a good way!) apprenticeship that would see the successful candidate planning/writing/scripting/preparing/posting/analysing the content for the following channels:
- Website (blog posts, pages information)
- Youtube channel
- 3 Instagram channels for different brands (Posts, Stories, Reels)
- TikTok channel
- Learn about website strategies and website content
- Have the opportunity to manage and create blogs and posts
- Gain experience in email marketing
- Explore content marketing including POS material and packaging
After full completion of the Level 3 there will be a full time position available to the candidate if they demonstrate the right attributes and skills.
At Think-Inks, we recycle used printer inkjet cartridges (waste), preventing them going to landfill and helping the environment.
We provide freepost envelopes or collect them next day, for free.
We even make a donation to a chosen charity for the ones that can be re-used.
In the last 5 years, we have given over £600,000 to charities and organisations for the printer cartridges they have recycled with us.
Could you create media content to promote and ‘sell’ our service to gain more clients?
Good public transport links - Bus & Tram.
- Experience and knowledge of Graphic Design Software
- Understands SM Platforms and their functions
- Desirable if they understand SM Advertising
- Website SEO
- Experience of website building
- Excellent written skills
- Team player
- Creative thinker
GCSE Grade C/4 or above in maths and English (or equivalent qualification).
Advanced Junior Content Producer Standard
- Content planning
- Content development
- Content creation and evaluation
- Industry awareness