Duties will include:
- Creating website content and managing the social media accounts - Instagram, Facebook & Twitter
- Developing/maintaining marketing timelines
- Writing – copy (including newsletters, presentations, etc.)
- Visiting events to take promotional video's and photo's of the company in operation
- Weekly content briefings from line manager
Planned start for December 2021.
To be discussed at interview.
Needs driving licence due to remoteness of the site and occasional visits to clients.
- Social media exposure
- Passion for content production and digital media
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Time and project management
- GCSE Grade C/4 or above in maths and English (or equivalent qualification)
- Level 3 Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- Content planning
- Content development
- Content creation and evaluation
- Industry awareness