We want to see how you stand out from the rest from the get go. As a Junior Content Producer, you’ll be creating excellent content across HDY’s social media channels. You’ll also be supporting one of our clients in the LGBTIQ+ community in developing creative digital/social content. You’ll sit in our awesome Content Delivery Team, and also work alongside Client Services and our in-house Creative Studio. You’ll also work closely with our client in the LGBTIQ+ community.
What you’ll be getting your hands on
- Generating creative ideas for compelling and engaging content across all social media channels including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and TikTok
- Keeping up to date with social content / creative trends, as well as issues faced by the LGBTQ+ community
- Compiling analytical reports on social media campaigns
- Crafting and scheduling content on social media platforms for the agency and its clients
- Assisting with with videography and photography shoots and the briefing process for creative projects
Potential for full-time employment and further training upon completion of the apprenticeship.
- Gym membership Birthday off Wellbeing programmes 20 days, Christmas off and bank holidays Hybrid working home and office
- Highly organised – with the ability to prioritise and manage workloads effectively
- Proactive mindset in your approach to work
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Both innovative and creative with a passion for adding value at each interaction
- A creative eye
- A passion for social media and creative content
- Someone who is passionate about LGBTIQ+ issues
- A curious, pro-active team player who doesn’t take themselves too seriously
5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and maths).
You will undertake the ground-breaking Apprentify Junior Content Producer Level 3 apprenticeship.
What you will receive:
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!