The Apprentices roles and responsibilities consists of but is not limited to:
- Use strong creative and storytelling abilities to edit corporate footage into video content that meets the client brief
- The role will involve dissecting a brief to put together a video that is sleek, professional and engaging
- You will collaborate with the Senior Creative Team to produce a cohesive end product that surpasses all expectations
- Organisation, creativity, story-telling, collaboration and innovation are key parts of this role
- Strong editing skills, preferably with FCPX and Mac OSX
- Photography and competency in Photoshop
- Understanding of camera equipment, lighting and audio
- Good spoken and written skills to interpret a client brief, liaise with the client throughout a project and deliver professional video content
- Competent storytelling ability to create a compelling video
- Client interaction on site and through email
- Ability to correct and grade footage
- Sourcing and creating additional media including images, stock video and motion graphics
- Ability to effectively manage time and schedules
- Possesses a strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills for editing and managing secure media library per project
- Identifying areas of improvement with SEO and other marketing performance metrics
With the chance for earning also comes the chance for learning as the Apprentice will be working towards an industry accredited Level 3 qualification in the Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship program; which will offer training relating to the development and creation of content that can be used across a wide variety of media.
After qualification, permanent positions will be discussed.
- Technical understanding of editing software
- An enthusiastic and competent photographer or camera operator with experience of setting up cameras, lighting and audio equipment
- Ability to compose and frame a shot
- Proficient in Adobe CC Suite - Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable communicating with clients during filming
- Being a proactive, enthusiastic member of the Company
- Having a can-do attitude first and foremost
- Having a genuine passion for creating first class content
- By having an insatiable appetite for learning
- By being able to take direction, constructive criticism, rejection and praise all in your stride, as you understand this key to the process of creating great work!
- Committing to daily continuous improvement
GCSE or equivalent in English & maths at Grade 9-4/A*-C (or equivalent) preferred.
Advanced Junior Content Producer Standard.
- Content planning
- Content development
- Content creation and evaluation; Industry awareness