Are you passionate about creating content and creative media? And communicating with colleagues through events and engagement campaigns? Then look no further, because we may have the role for you.
- You’ll be helping to deliver key messages to our front-line colleagues in our shops and in our contact centres – that’s about 19,000 people. That’s a lot of people, but don’t worry, our team will be there to support you every step of the way
- You’ll get to learn how to deliver some amazing events (virtual and face to face when we’re allowed), as well as engagement campaigns to make sure everyone know about new product launches and the latest business priorities
- You'll receive and learn how to interpret briefs from the business
- You’ll need to research and recommend ideas on how to communicate things, and recommend the platforms to use
- You’ll support our communications managers, helping them to develop the story, write a script for presenters, create PowerPoint presentations, and decide on photography…..everything and anything that might be needed
- You’ll work with alongside our creative agencies when we need their support, to brief in artwork and print production. Oh, and you’ll also need to check on any copyright issues as well
- One the planning has been done; you’ll get to help deliver the event by providing production support
- You’ll need to help see how successful your events are as well. You’ll collate feedback from all of the delegates and work out where things went well. Where things didn’t quite work, you’ll work on making it better next time, to make sure we’re always improving
It’s a busy role, and you’ll need to be creative, as well as able to communicate well with lots of different teams. However, once you’ve mastered the basics, the sky really is the limit. You’ll have opportunities to assist with events broadcasts live from our BT Sport Studio, as well as support on flagship events – how cool is that!
Ability to assimilate into a permanent role with the BT Group on completion of the apprenticeship.
Are you willing to learn new skills quickly and have an impact on real life solutions?
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer champion
- Collaborative partner
- Bold decision maker
- Solution focused
- Change agent
- Commercial thinker
You’ll need to achieve a minimum of four GCSEs at grades 4-9 (C or above) including English and maths. Equivalent qualifications are accepted.
Please note: All of our apprentice schemes are subject to eligibility criteria.
- Level 3 Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship Standard
As a Junior Content Producer, you’ll study for a Level 3 apprenticeship, called Junior Content Producer.
Your apprenticeship scheme will last for 18 months and 20% of your working hours will be dedicated to studying.