Agency786 are looking for someone with a passion for design and a keen interest in creating graphics for print and web. You will be working as part of a small team. Your primary roles will be to communicate with team members and clients and to ensure all projects are completed effectively and efficiently.
With the chance for earning also comes the chance for learning, as the apprentice will be working towards an industry accredited level 3 qualification in the Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship programme.
The role consists of, but is not limited to, the below responsibilities:
- Organising and managing projects effectively and efficiently
- Assisting with creating graphics that look good and convert well
- Assisting with updating existing graphics
- Communicating regularly with other team members
- Communicating via email and telephone with clients, when required
- Assisting with the management of projects from beginning to end, including initial contact, quotations, closing sales, development, amendments, signing off, marketing campaigns, updates and reviews
- Assisting with the management of outsourced developers, designers, illustrators, programmers, researchers, marketers (training will be given)
- Assisting with installing and maintaining hardware and software
- Meeting agreed deadlines
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity, then click apply!
You will receive the following qualification: Junior Content Producer Level 3 standard with a potential for career progression.
This role is paying apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (currently £4.15 ph), with a review after 6 months.
Holiday - 20 days + Bank Holidays.
- They want someone who has experience using computers and websites alike
- They need someone with excellent communication skills
- Strong planning, organisational and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work effectively under pressure
- Keen attention to detail, accuracy and aesthetics
- Able to take initiative when problem solving and resolving knowledge gaps
- They are looking for someone who has a keen interest in creating graphics for print and web
- Energy and determination
- Passion - you must be all about delivering great results that people love to consume
- Eager to learn, both from the apprenticeship course and company supplied materials
- Career driven and motivated to succeed
- A flexible and collaborative approach to working in a team
- Open to feedback and taking constructive criticism
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- The desire to work hard, be creative, learn new things and develop their skill sets
- GCSE Grade C/4 or above in maths and English (or equivalent qualification)
Junior Content Producer Level 3 standard:
- Content planning
- Content development
- Content creation and evaluation; Industry awareness