Visualist is a creative's personal library, studio, and showcase.
A few things we're doing or have done:
- A colour-focused machine learning R&D project with the University of Leeds
- A partnership with the Graduate Fashion Foundation bringing 6 designers together for an innovative semi-virtual shoot for London Fashion Week
- And just for fun: curating playlists for our Visualist creative community
What will you do as a Junior Content Producer?
- Work closely with the CEO, Product Marketing and Community teams
- Create all of our social media marketing and product marketing content
- Propose and develop concepts
- Maintain and develop our brand's visual identity
- If we think there might be a good fit, we'll get back to you within 3 days for a 20-min phone screen
- The second stage is a longer interview over video call. We'll chat more about your background, interests, and experience
Visualist is based in central London in Shoreditch. When circumstances allow, and depending on government guidance, we hope that you will join us in the office at least 1 day a week.
Future prospects will be reviewed after apprenticeship completion.
Interviews are currently conducted fully remotely over Google Meet. Both qualification and employment are inclusive of each other. You will need to demonstrate excellent levels of commitment to both the qualification and job role. You will work at Visualist 80% of the time, and study with Big Creative Education 20% of the time.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- You have strong design skills and incredible attention to detail
- You are experienced in Figma and the Adobe Suite, or a similar set of design tools
- You are skilled at crafting and editing pictures and videos, and are up for experimenting with stop motion, reels, cinemagraphs and other fun ideas
- You love exploring how visuals can excite people and communicate ideas
- You are a team player and organised
- You want to work in a fast-growing and fast-moving startup
Five GCSEs or equivalents at grades A*-C or 9 – 4 (including English & maths), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and maths, or a relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship. This is a government requirement.
- Level 3 Junior Content Producer
- In-house training
- Functional Skills if required