Our client are looking for a dynamic individual with a love of the written word to join their growing marketing team at an exciting time. This new apprentice role will focus on product marketing of our clients new and existing portfolio of qualifications, short courses, and events.
The successful candidate will learn how to market products and membership, gain a thorough understanding of the marketing mix, and apply this knowledge by writing compelling content, product descriptions and messaging, creating impactful collateral for B2C and B2B audiences and supporting our clients wider team with new marketing initiatives.
Our client; Wilmington PLC is a company with a difference. Over the years they've grown by acquisition and as such they have many unique businesses in their portfolio. International Compliance Association is one of them!
International Compliance Association (ICA) is the leading professional body for the global regulatory and financial crime compliance community. Since 2001, ICA has enhanced the knowledge, skills and behaviour of over 150,000 professionals all over the world either through their internationally-recognised portfolio of professional qualifications and training.
- Assist in the implementation of successful marketing campaigns
- Assist in creating compelling copy for both online and offline marketing collateral and communications
- Content creation (infographics, blog posts, videos etc.)
- Report and analysis performance of campaigns
- Market research including competitor analysis
- Research of industry marketing insight and trends
- Support development and implementation of brand guidelines
- Website content management
- Assist the team with new idea generation and testing
- General admin duties
After full completion of the Level 3 there will be a full time position available to the candidate if they demonstrate the right attributes and skills.
- Excellent level of written English and creative writing skills
- I.T literate with knowledge of CMS platforms and digital tools
- Creative design skills an advantage but not essential
- Basic Microsoft Office: Competent with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Social media knowledge
- Attention to detail and high quality of work/detail orientated who is motivated by excellent work and results
- Analytical, confident working with data
- Highly collaborative and able to work as part of a team
- Highly organised
The ideal candidate will be:
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- A creative thinker and writer who is eager to learn about product marketing
- Enthusiastic, personable, and used to being in a thriving, active environment
- Able to work autonomously and use own initiative
GCSE Grade C/4 or above in maths and English (or equivalent qualification).
Junior Content Producer Level 3 Standard.
- Content planning
- Content development
- Content creation and evaluation; Industry awareness