This is an exciting opportunity for a committed and motivated individual. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and reliable apprentice to work as part of an established, skilled team to learn and develop the practical elements of the role, alongside completing their qualification with Remit Group.
Remit’s Junior Content Producer apprenticeship supports content creators to attain a recognised qualification whilst gaining valuable experience within their sector. A Junior Content Producer (also referred to as a Creative Content Assistant) is responsible for developing and creating content that can be used across a variety of media, including digital, social media, broadcast or in print.
Working to the customer/client brief, they research, prepare, and develop the media messaging to maximise audience engagement, capturing the strategy and objectives of the brand and needs of the customer they are representing.
Key Accountabilities of this apprenticeship include:
- Understand the purpose of developing content to support marketing
- Recognise industry and business best practices to be adopted
- Describe the limitations of deployment of content on various platforms
- Develop content designs and plans to be shared with stakeholders
- Evaluate the effectiveness of developed content and identify future improvement
This apprenticeship spans over 16 months with a celebration of achievement throughout. Apprentices are supported by dedicated Digital Skills Trainer sessions and through Remit’s Fuse Online Learning platform. The apprentice will gain an industry-recognised qualification with the CIW Internet Business Associate qualification that is embedded throughout delivery.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Curate and develop content for the school website and social media platforms
- Utilise the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of software to create digital content
- Enhance the profile of the academy and publicise the exceptional learning and enrichment on offer for our students
- Work in collaboration with a range of stakeholders across the academy
- Adhere to all Trust safeguarding policies and raise any concerns relating to such procedures. A strong commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people throughout the course of undertaking all duties
- To work effectively with other members of staff to meet the needs of the Academy and its staff and students
- To work with professionalism at all times, in behaviour, maintaining confidentiality regarding all Academy records and other information of a sensitive or confidential nature, appropriate dress, punctuality and reliability
- To contribute to the overall ethos of the academy
- To attend staff meetings and school-based INSET as required
- To be responsible for your own continuing self-development and to be aware of and adhere to applicable rules, regulations, legislations and procedures, including all relevant Academy and Trust policies
- To undertake other duties appropriate to the grading of the post as reasonably required
After full completion of the apprenticeship a full-time permanent position will be offered to the apprentice as long as they demonstrate the right skills and attributes.
- Prior relevant IT/Media qualifications or certification from a recognised body
- Previous experience of working in an IT/Media based role
- Excellent communication skills, ability to converse on the phone and in front of people
- Good organisational skills
- Displays commitment to the protection and safeguarding of children and young people, awareness of current national legislation for safeguarding
- Ability to demonstrate and practice common sense
- Shows initiative and forward thinking
- Previous experience of using a range of IT systems, websites and social media
- Keen interest in IT and Digital Media, including use of social media to enhance an organisation’s profile
- Self-motivated, eager to learn, continually develop and take on more responsibility
- Professional approach, hard working and reliable
- Able to work flexibly and constructively as part of a team
GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent qualification).
Junior Content Producer Level 3
- Content planning
- Content development
- Content creation and evaluation
- Industry awareness