We are searching for a creative individual to lead the social/content creation activities, someone who eats, sleeps and breathes content. You will work alongside the marketing and sales team on a range of projects from managing the multiple social media channels, websites, to creating images and creating assets for print and digital brochures.
Using a range of software including Photoshop, InDesign, CAD software Winner and Squarespace to deliver new images for print and digital purposes to ensure our content is regularly updated. As part of this role you will be involved in the creation of a full 360 digital strategy that the business is implementing over the next 12 months.
Creativity and consistency really are key with this role. The ideal candidate will have a love for imaginative writing, videography, and digital artwork and will know how to create content that pulls in potential customers. You will be assisting the online growth and brand awareness. If you are an individual motivated by hitting goals, and you get a kick out of seeing the real-world effects of your work, then this role could be right for you.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Setting up product images on the website, additionally producing written/digital content for each of the brands
- Regular use of Adobe Photoshop for image/video manipulation (InDesign experience desirable)
- Producing creative video content to market products, using video software to edit media
- Introducing effective SEO to all business websites
- Planning and scheduling of all social media activity and monitoring all feeds
- Assisting with the creation of advert images to display across the website and social media platforms
- Assist the Marketing and Sales team across the business
- Assist and schedule regular content for posting onto social media sites, including updates on new products, sales promotions, campaigns, and industry news; ensuring information is presented accurately and in an engaging format. You will also be responsible for reacting the customer comments across social media
Fantastic career and earning potential within a fast-growing business and industry. This is like no other opportunity on the market.
What you get:
- Earn whilst you learn
- 15 months of training and development on a Junior Content Producer apprenticeship
- Mentors and coaches that will help develop your career
- 1+ years’ experience doing graphic design using Adobe Photoshop
- Experience of video creation / editing
- Excellent IT skills - knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Work, Excel, PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, in a busy environment to ensure orders are dispatched and tasks are completed during peak months
- Good knowledge of using social media campaigns to market a company
- Good attention to detail
- Pro-active attitude
- Ability to think independently
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including English Language and maths / A Levels (or equivalent)
- Degree is desirable but not essential
You will undertake the ground-breaking Apprentify Junior Content Producer Level 3 apprenticeship.
What you will receive:
- Access to some of the largest digital focused companies in the North West and Yorkshire
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!