Junior Content Producer Apprentice
THE WEST MIDLANDS CREATIVE ALLIANCE LIMITED
We need a new apprentice to help with new designs and digital marketing. You will be coming into the company from the ground up with real scope to expand your role once the apprenticeship has finished. You will be trained on the job as well as receiving award winning training from Creative Alliance.
This position is for an aspiring graphic designer who is looking to develop skills in marketing. You will need to be good a working in a small team and be able to manage orders as well as be creative in designing new products. The other part of your role will be learning how to market fun, exciting and innovative products. This includes being creative but also responsive to make sure all orders are correct, therefore an attention to detail is key.
- General admin – filing orders, general admin etc
- Learn how we market socks and helping to create marketing campaigns
- Social media, updating and developing adverts and campaigns
- Helping develop Graphic Design projects for the printing of the socks
- Image, adverts and poster creation using the Adobe Photo Shop + Adobe InDesign + Illustrator
- Email marketing – developing and creating marketing emails
- Reporting back to manager on progress
- Maintaining and updating website
- Developing an understanding of SEO and implement plans
- Creating entertaining content – blog posts, social campaigns, website images
- With training and guidance help develop a marketing strategy for the company.
- Analytics – analyse and report data with Google Analytics
- Follow up and analysis of campaign results
- Working with a marketing agency on a one day every two weeks basis to develop campaigns
- Designing new and colourful products
- Learn all the paperwork to do with the orders and knowing how to follow them through the system
- Learn how to use the printing equipment for the socks and get involved with delivering the orders
Progression and continuous training.
- Good grasp of Photoshop ideally competent at InDesign too. With examples to show.
- An understanding of how social media works for business and how it could be utilised
- Good and dedicated work ethic
- Good IT skills especially in Office 365
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and reliable
- Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English, math’s and IT are preferable
- Applicants should have a basic understanding of Adobe Suite packages and be able to evidence brief work examples/portfolio
Junior Content Producer Level 3
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.