Are you a creative individual with passions relating to content creation? Want the chance to further your education and skills in Digital & Creative Media?
Well if you feel you fit this brief to a T then this might just be that perfect role for you! Remit Training are recruiting on behalf of Gartree High School; who've been looking for such an individual to join their team as a Junior Content Producer Apprentice!
For the successful candidate, our client will provide resources and experience to support with the position; which will involve the following responsibilities:
- Assisting staff and pupils in any ICT related issues; this may include hardware and software
- Working to produce video and audio content when requested
- Filming and recording content for manipulation
- Assist with engaging customers through the use of the schools website and social media platforms
- Work in collaboration with the internal team, such as working with "open evenings, "intake days" and other respective campaign activities"
- Write and edit copy for use of the schools brochures, newsletters and headteacher messages
- Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share in this commitment. This post will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service for the successful Apprentice
So if you feel you could tick all these boxes and could be an asset to our client; then please don't hesitate to apply!
Our client will be looking into the possibility of making the successful candidate a permanent employee; upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship and ensuring that they have displayed the right skills and attributes.
Applicants must also be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with any past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- Smart and well presented
- Able to manage own time affectively and work towards deadlines
- Committed to the School and to all learning and development within the role
- Ability to work independently & collaboratively
- Friendly and personable
GCSE Grade C/4, equivalent or above in maths and English (or equivalent qualification).
Advanced Junior Content Producer Standard.
- Content planning
- Content development
- Content creation and evaluation; Industry awareness