What will the apprentice be doing?
- Write plain English product descriptions for our websites, social media platforms, and blog.
- Liaise with staff regarding content to promote for the week
- Offer content suggestions & ideas when appropriate for how the organisation could best utilise technology to communicate with customers/ the public
- Support with the development of content for the organisations’ newsletter and blogs
- Create logos and flyers to promote our academy and services
- Create videos for promotional use
- Create social media posts to ‘promote’ the business
- To create recruitment campaigns to attract ‘young people’ aged 16 to 24 to join us
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Junior Content Producer Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Locations based in London and the South East primarily. Working from home is allowed.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression on to continued or further employment and / or a further/ Higher Level Apprenticeship.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Team working, Initiative, Good timekeeping and reliable
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade Minimum 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Minimum 4) Essential