What will the apprentice be doing?
- Engaging with the business strategy and plans, enabling them to engage with and understand their role in supporting the delivery of the Group Communications teams’ business priorities both externally and internally
- Increasing awareness of and promoting the work of the Group Communications team to the wider business
- Developing and feeding into public relations campaigns to build, enhance and promote the brand
- Build and develop strong working relationships with the communications team, Group colleagues and key external stakeholders including the PR agency
- Support the communications agenda, devising impactful plans and communications tactics which promote, enhance and protect our reputation and brand awareness externally and increase colleague engagement internally
- Deliver relevant, clear and engaging communications plans across all relevant channels
- Continually seek and appraise creative and exciting new ways to communicate messages. Ensure alignment to the corporate channels
- Support the messaging and content for all activity identified in the Group communications plan
- Support communications reporting at a team level across both internal and external communications
- Support the Director of Group Communications and Corporate Affairs to deliver the vision and implement the Group Communications strategy
- Be a real advocate for all our Group communications activity
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful applicant will complete and obtain a Junior Content Producer Level 3 Qualification through Learning Curve Group.
You will be taught through:
- 4-6 weekly 1-2-1 sessions with your tutor
- 6 hours per week to complete the apprenticeship
- The course is a 12-month programme
- More info can be found here - https://www.learningcurvegroup.co.uk/courses/learners/level-three-junior-content-producer-apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity for full-time role.
Skills RequiredIT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Administrative skills, Creative, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English & Maths (Grade A* - C / 9 - 4) Essential