The role involves working as part of a small office-based team supporting Primary and Secondary Schools with the Library Management System that we have developed.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the team to assist with technical problems
- Logging technical bugs with the development team
- Troubleshooting and implementing fixes to technical bugs
- Bug testing new releases of the system
Potential for a permanent position with Harrap Computer Systems upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to impress colleagues and customers
- Using initiative to deliver impressive results
- Eagerness to learn and develop tech skills
- Flexibility, team spirit, and adaptability
- Friendly, confident, smart, and personable
- Enthusiastic, tenacious, and hardworking
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
You will receive the following qualification:
- IT Technical Solutions Technicians undertake activities in the area of the infrastructure aspects of solutions such as servers and networks (fixed or mobile) as well as applications and supporting components such as databases. Level 3
- MTA Network Fundamentals/CompTIA A+/CompTIA Network+ professional qualification
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)