What will the apprentice be doing?
In this role you’ll be given lots of support and full training in all aspects of the job role. No previous office experience is essential, but transferrable experience and a passion for building your career in admin is helpful.
You will be gaining experience in all areas of the team’s expertise so you can build your career
What you will be doing:
- Responding to and re-directing internal/external mail, emails, and processing team expenses
- Scanning, photocopying and collating documents, including department electronic/paper filing
- Inputting and maintaining accurate data to various systems and documents
- Working with the team on wider work to cover during team absence/sick days when needed
- Assisting with raising and keeping track of fee accruals and invoices
- Seizing opportunities to get involved with projects to help improve the team’s way of working
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator
- Training will take place online
- Allocated study days provided
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Personal Assistant
- Operations Executive
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4 / C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C) Essential