Your new apprenticeship.
Joining our team as an IT Technician Apprentice, you will learn how to support the continuous and smooth running of the IT systems within the business
As you develop in your position, you will take on responsibilities including:
- Supporting users and hardware across two sites
- Be the focal point for ICT Support within the business
- Undertake pro-active maintenance as well as re-active troubleshooting fault diagnosis
- Monitor and maintain company servers, software platforms and security systems
- Install and configure new hardware
- Provide technical support to our centre visitors
Progression routes available for the right candidate.
Why join PETA?
PETA is a community of people who are passionate about personal development. Joining the team as our IT Technician Apprentice, you will be offered:
- Salary of £12,000 - £14,000 dependent on experience
- 34 Days annual leave (including 8 public holidays)
- Attractive pension with employer contributions
- Free onsite parking
- Fantastic discounts with Perkbox
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- World-class training and personal development
PETA represents an excellent opportunity for any individual who is looking to take their career to the next level. If you want the chance to be considered for the IT Technician Apprentice vacancy, we want to hear from you. Click APPLY below to register your interest.
To be considered for the IT Technician Apprentice role, you will require a passion for customer service combined with great communication skills. Our ideal apprentice would have an interest in the IT industry and basic IT skills (relevant to the role). You will also require the following skills and qualifications:
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Full Driving License and own transport is essential for travel between our sites
- Experience of providing technical support and troubleshooting IT issues
- Experience of computer networks / Active Directory / Office 365 / Azure
- English and maths GCSE’s grade A-C (4-9)
This position is offered as an apprenticeship and you will be completing a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician qualification.
Most of your training will be completed in the workplace, however, throughout the duration of the apprenticeship you will be required to attend classroom-based sessions for off the job training.
You will have regular reviews with your PETA Learning and Development Coach who will be able to offer help and advice to ensure the successful completion of your qualification.