IT Technician Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
Harrap Computer Systems Ltd
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme are currently recruiting for an energetic individual to join a fantastic company as an IT Technician Apprentice. This is a great opportunity to earn while you learn and gain on the job experience to kickstart your career in IT.
We are looking to recruit an IT Technician Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team to assist with technical problems
- Fixing computers and issues onsite and in the workshop
- Working with team members to meet deadlines
- Using initiative to learn and be up to date with the latest technologies
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer.
The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
- Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will gain Microsoft accredited qualifications
- You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn
- You will be flexible, adaptable, possess the ability to multitask and have good interpersonal skills as well as adaptability and team spirit
- You will have a desire to impress colleagues and customers and will use your initiative to deliver remarkable results
- You will have an eagerness to learn and develop your technical skills
- You will be enthusiastic, tenacious, confident, smart and personable
- The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry
- You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service
- To be considered for this role, you must have at least a C/4 grade in both GCSE maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least. You should have a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT
- Due to having to conduct onsite visits, a full driving licence and own transport is desirable
Infrastructure Technician Level 3.
You will be enrolled on to the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas including Cloud Technologies and Network Fundamentals.
This will also extend to business processes and project management. You will also have the opportunity to gain some globally recognised Microsoft certifications.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.