Duties to include:
- Providing 1st line support
- Set up and maintenance of infrastructure
- Providing remote support to clients
- Setting up Office 365
- Migrating data and emails
- Implementing back-ups
- Setting up and repairing hardware
- Any administration and new duties as required
Full time job role, career progression, further training.
Will be based from the company office, can you commute to the location? Alternative shifts times available, 09:30am - 18:00pm.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- Customer service oriented
- Logical and analytical
- Good technical knowledge
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Team spirited
- Shows tenacity
- Have a commitment to and an energy to learn in a busy, hands on environment
Minimum of 4 X GCSE’a at grace 7-4/A-C including English and maths.
ICT Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Qualification together with onsite training by the employer.
- For those starting at Advanced (Level 3), the expected duration would be eighteen months. There is an opportunity to progress on to the Higher Apprenticeship (Level 4) and ultimately on to a Degree Apprenticeship.
- ICT 3 Course 1 – Hardware and Networking
- ICT 3 Course 2 – Software and Security
- ICT 3 Course 3 – ICT Administration
- Professional Development Progamme