- To undertake a range of tasks in relation to customer IT support
- To deal with customer enquiries efficiently and diligently
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures
- To understand the Hours Law for HGV and PSV drivers
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To comply with all Health & Safety policies and procedures
- To attend and fully participate regular training and development reviews with line management, mentor, HR representatives and other nominated representatives.
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
- Able to carry out a variety of technical duties related to the role, competently and efficiently with training and/or support as appropriate.
- Demonstrates a logical and practical approach to tasks
- Takes opportunities to learn new technical skills
- Gains experience to improve technical competence
- Takes on additional responsibilities once suitably qualified and/or trained
- Ability to problem solve
Full time job role, career progression, further training.
Will spend time in all relevant departments to expand learning and knowledge but primarily focused on Helpdesk Support. Friday hours 8:30am - 4pm.
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- Customer service oriented
- Logical and analytical
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Team spirited
- Shows tenacity
- Have a commitment to and an energy to learn in a busy, hands on environment
- Be open to building relationships within the organisation and with external stakeholders
Minimum of 4 X GCSE’S grace A-C including English and maths
ICT Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Qualification together with onsite training by the employer.
- For those starting at Advanced (Level 3), the expected duration would be eighteen months. There is an opportunity to progress on to the Higher Apprenticeship (Level 4) and ultimately on to a Degree Apprenticeship.
- ICT 3 Course 1 – Hardware and Networking
- ICT 3 Course 2 – Software and Security
- ICT 3 Course 3 – ICT Administration
- Professional Development Progamme