Our Client is a long-established and rapidly growing Managed Service Provider who prides themselves on high customer satisfaction and the latest technology solutions. They operate a fun friendly working environment to ensure that their employees enjoy what they do!
Our Client has a fantastic opportunity to start your career within IT.
You will get full training and support, which will be given throughout the apprenticeship by your employer and QA your innovative apprenticeship provider.
Main responsibilities: [This role will involve the following:]
- Assisting clients on their busy helpdesk working through the ticketing system and taking calls.
- Attending client sites alongside their engineers to assist with client issues and installations of IT & VoIP Equipment.
- Repairing hardware on laptops, desktops & servers where required.
- Maintaining cloud systems including M365 & our bespoke VoIP platform.
- Installing, updating, and maintaining a wide variety of software for clients.
Key skills and quality requirements:
- A passion for IT and Tech
- Telephone skills
- Keen to Learn
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Basic understanding of IT Networks
- Full UK Driving Licence (Not essential)
As well as:
- Passionate about IT
- Team player
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Through reaching certain milestones, you'll have the opportunity to increase your salary. [all details will be discussed upon interview]
Future growth within the company to continue developing your career long-term.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.