What will the apprentice be doing?
As part of a small Sales and Marketing team, your role will be broad and underpin all aspects of what we do. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, you’ll spend the majority of your time office-based, focusing on the following:
• Engaging with new prospects to form rapport (Phone, Email, Social-Media & Events).
• Contributing to our sales pipeline by identifying new sales opportunities.
• Supporting sales plans and targets.
• Client & Partner Account Management.
• Maintaining a HubSpot CRM System.
• Arranging, attending and following up on sales calls and meetings.
• Writing Proposals.
• Providing sales material for marketing campaigns.
• Assisting with the promotion of external brand awareness campaigns.
• Contributing to employee engagement activity via social media.
• Working closely with both Sales and Marketing on the design and production of brand assets for UK marketing initiatives.
• Investigating and writing reports on new technologies and services.
• Creating Video-based sales content via specialist SaaS based software.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will be enrolled onto the Microsoft Technical Sales apprenticeship and work towards gaining MTA qualifications in Cloud Fundamentals as well as a City & Guilds Level 3 ICT Diploma, gaining an understanding of the sales process, interpersonal communications, planning, making and closing calls, objection handling and meeting objectives. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using the very latest Microsoft technologies via a live virtual classroom. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core sales skills and techniques for anybody looking to kick-start a career in Technical Sales.
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is not a ‘stop-gap’ role. We are only looking for individuals who are seeking a long-term position with Venture 1 Consulting, and who are genuinely excited about being a key part of our growth journey. If that’s not you, and you’re just looking for somewhere to obtain a qualification from, please be honest and don’t apply. Every member of staff is a key contributor to the success of our company, and we invest heavily in our apprentices
Reality Check• Your opportunity to join a company at an exciting point in its growth journey, helping to shape its growth. • The chance to work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals. • Work in an environment where you are valued and can have an impact. • A collaborative and inclusive company culture • 25 days holiday (pro rata) • Company Pension Scheme • Private Healthcare • Monthly Team Nights out • Annual Company Away Days (France, Amsterdam etc.) • Monthly Stocked Company Fridge • Exciting Rewards Programme for discounted shopping at 500+ companies online and in-store.
Skills RequiredAttention to detail, Communication skills, Customer care skills, Self Starter
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Desired