This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to get into the IT industry and work with a great team.
You will be assisting the marketing manager from a marketing and pre-sales capacity. Intergence is looking for someone who has great communication and computer skills. You will primarily be working on the CRM system Hubspot and help drive leads into new customers.
Training will be provided on the apprenticeship and throughout your time at Intergence.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Helping the sales team to reach targets
- Conducting research into the industry – including competitor research
- Potentially considering new markets or clients to contact, based on your knowledge of both the products/services and their users.
- Keeping the CRM up to date
- Prospecting potential clients
- Posting regularly on our social channels
- Email marketing
- The possibility for a full-time position upon completion
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- The ability to research and keep on top of industry developments
- Aptitude for time management and organisation
- Problem-solving ability
- Interest in and understanding of the industry
- A proactive outlook
- Ability to use your own initiative
- GCSE at grade A*-C/4-9 or equivalent in maths and English (functional skills can be completed as part of the apprenticeship)
- Level 3 IT Technical Salesperson Apprenticeship Standard