Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a technical sales apprentice.
We are currently recruiting for a talented apprentice, who can help grow and develop the company client base, whilst learning new sales techniques.
As a technical sales apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Developing new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the company solutions and services and identify appropriate prospects within the target market
- Following up on leads and conducting research to identify potential prospects
- Building and cultivating prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Conducting a needs analysis and determining prospects pain points to determine how the company solutions can meet their needs
- Identifying key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline
- Working with other team members to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer.
The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable.
There is a real and authentic opportunity to make your mark and may be a permanent role for the right candidate on the completion of the apprenticeship.
- You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner
- An interest in sales and technology is mandatory
- To have a positive can do approach, motivated and reliable
- Confident telephone manner
- Able to use own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Keen and willing to learn while developing new and existing skills
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and work to strict deadlines Ability to work under pressurised environments whilst maintaining a calm manner
- Committed to delivering the best customer experience possible
- The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry
- You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service
- The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who is not afraid to ask questions
To be considered for this role, you must have GCSE's or equivalent at least at C/4 in both maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least. You should have GCSE/BTEC/A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT.
IT technical salesperson Level 3
You will be enrolled on to the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas including MTA Cloud Fundamentals and MTA Network Fundamentals, these are globally recognised certifications, you will also gain a City and Guilds Diploma in Coding and logic and mobile and operating systems. This will also extend to business processes and project management.