IT Technical Apprentice - 19256
YAYYAY GROUP LIMITED
- Helping existing customers find their way around our products with a saintly, caring and fun patience
- Enthusing about our products to prospective customers, helping them to make an informed decision when choosing our products
- Digging deep into our customer’s IT setup using screen sharing tools and all the resources of our team, to eliminate problems
- Managing contact via multiple channels including calls, emails, ticketing systems and chat, to ensure every one of our customers is treated as a VIP and that we remain “real time responsive”
- Specify and work with the team to author relevant support content that proactively helps our customers, from online videos to FAQ library’s
- Feedback and into our product teams to keep building the successful business and products we have today
We’re certain the right applicant will gain a substantial amount of commercial knowledge, grow their skills enormously, and find everyday different with us!
- Possibility of full time employment at the end of apprenticeship
- Exposure to all of the departments
- Flexible hours
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Communication skills
- Customer Service skills
- Team player
- At least 5 GCSE’s or equivalent
- A good understanding of maths and English at A* - C/9 - 4 GCSE or equivalent at grade in maths and English
- Level 3 - Infrastructure technician standard
- Functional Skills if required
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.