IT Systems and Networking Apprentice - 68192 - Advanced (Level 3)
Duties to include:
- Diagnose and fix IT issues
- Liaise directly with customers regarding technical issues
- Log work and fixes into a helpdesk system
- Work to Service level agreements (SLA)
- Incident management
- Resolve Technical issues
- Support customers and provide a great level of customer service
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
A good base of networking knowledge, ideally CISCO, and VOIP systems.
- Hungry to succeed in the IT industry
- Good time-management skills
- Organised, friendly and approachable
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Wiling to learn
- Passion for IT and computers
3 GCSE Grade A - C 9-4 or above, plus English and maths or equivalent at grade C or above.
- BCS Award in Coding and Logic
- BCS Award in Business Processes
- Microsoft Technology Associate Networking Fundamentals
- BCS Award in Mobile and Operating Systems
- BCS Award in Cloud Services
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.