IT Support Technician Apprenticeship
Navaho Technologies Ltd
As an Apprentice IT Support Technician your main roles/responsibilities will include:
- Raising tickets and processing jobs
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- 1st line support
- Logging calls
- Responding to active monitoring
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures
Opportunity for the learner to earn while they learn completing a level 3 qualification as an infrastructure technician.
Whilst working as an Apprentice for Intequal:
- You will get support from our team of tutors that will be with you every step of the way to help reach your career goals
- All of our training is done remotely & online so no need to spend out expensive travelling costs traveling to college one day a week
- A NUS Card – which means discounts at local high street stores, restaurants, travel & many more!
- You will gain a recognised qualification as a Level 3 Infrastructure technician with on the job training
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Willing to work hard
- Eager to learn
- Possess the ability to multitask
To be considered for this role, you must have at least GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in both maths and English.
You should have a GCSE/BTEC/A Level (or equivalent) in ICT or at least practical experience with the workings of computers and IT.
Level 3 Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
You will be enrolled on to the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas including Cloud Technologies and Network Fundamentals.
This will extend also business processes and project management. You will also have the opportunity to gain some globally recognised Microsoft certifications.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.