- Support user base of 600+ pensions orientated employees and support staff via Telephone, Service Desk, and Teams communications
- Reset passwords/set-up accounts across all types of Microsoft & ISIO systems
- Interact and gather further information from users to help further diagnose issues/requests
- Set up and configuration of Smartphone mobile devices to the organisation
- Triage new calls
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and ISIO.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the program. You, along with your employer, may decide to progress into a full-time position with the business or progress onto a Level 4 Apprenticeship.
- Knowledge in PC hardware, laptops, printers, and Wi-Fi connections
- Microsoft packages
- Confident in mobile devices (iPad, iPhone and Tablets)
- Passion for IT
- Grade 4 GCSE in Maths or equivalent is required for the role