Roles and Responsibilities:
- Logging of support calls using the ZEISS helpdesk system
- Provide first and second line technical support to colleagues (local and remote)
- Installing Software
- Liaison with internal and external support organisations
- Support the Senior Support Analyst with IT infrastructure
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and ZEISS.
- There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the program. You, along with your employer, may decide to progress into a full-time position with the business or progress onto a Level 4 Apprenticeship
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Strong passion for IT
- Good cmmunication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Willing to learn
- Grade 4/C GCSE or equivalent in mathematics is required
Level 3 IT Support Technician Apprenticeship Standard: