Duties will include:
- Provide 1st line support
- Speaking with clients over the phone, email and live chat
- Receiving, logging and managing a ticketing system
- Installing drivers, software and links for software and hardware
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous knowledge and understanding of IT
- Logical mind-set
- Willingness and eager to learn
- Passion within IT
- Ability to meet deadlines
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths.
Level 3 Information Communications Technician apprenticeship standard.
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and the employer.