- Working alongside the helpdesk team and assisting with tasks.
- Attend site visits when required to solve issues that can’t be resolved remotely.
- Help solve problems for the customers and monitor their systems.
- Answer the phone and enter tickets into the helpdesk and keep that up to date.
- Keeping customers updated on job progress.
- Check backup schedules and patch important updates to servers.
- Create, manage and adjust user settings for customers at their request.
- Maintain a good level of service to all customers.
- Check stock levels in the office and for engineers onsite.
- Follow up with customers over the phone and chase orders
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
- IT trouble shooting skills
- Familiar with Hardware and Software installs and updates
- Knowledge of working on remote access such as TeamViewer
- Telephone skills
- Basic understanding of how an IT Network works
- Mature and proactive
- Helpful manner and keen to learn
- Grade C/4 GCSE in maths/Functional Skills Level 2 in maths or equivalent
Full training and support will be provided throughout by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Sensible Choice. In this role you will work towards your Level 3 Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship qualification, opening up several career progression options.