Founded in 1984, Fulfilmentcrowd have a well-earned reputation for innovation, research and development. Building a strong network of partners, suppliers and hard-working staff, they're constantly first to market with new software features and value-added services. Their platform is renowned for its flexibility, allowing them to handle the most demanding fulfilment requirements, shipping millions of items per year to customers across the globe. Whether you’re a start-up or fast-growing online retailer, they have the technology, capacity and know-how to supercharge your sales and customer service.
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be working within a team of 3 to 5, where there is a strong emphasis on staff development and training.
Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Answering IT support calls
- Providing technical assistance
- Logging calls on to the companies CRM system
- Dealing with in-house IT issues
- Supporting software delivered to clients
- Remotely solve IT issues
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the program. You, along with your employer, may decide to progress into a full-time position with the business or progress onto a Level 4 Apprenticeship.
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable with speaking over the phone
- Team player with a good attitude to learning and developing
- Basic knowledge of IT faults and repairs
- Knowledge of software and hardware updates would be beneficial
- Passionate about IT and Technology
- Sense of maturity
- Career-focused and self-motivated
- Friendly and willing to help
A Grade 4/C in maths or equivalent is required for this role.
Advanced Infrastructure Technician Standard.
Full support and guidance will be provided by both the employer and Baltic Apprenticeships throughout the apprenticeship.