Roles and Responsibilities:
- Being part of help desk support
- Providing the utmost support and solutions to clients
Full training and support will be provided by Quiss and Baltic Apprenticeships.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the program. You, along with your employer may decide to progress into a full-time position or on to a level 4 apprenticeship.
- 23 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Training bonus
- Pension scheme
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Passionate personality
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Outgoing attitude
- Willing to learn
- A minimum of a GCSE grade 4 or C in Maths or Level 2 equivalent
Infrastructure Technician Level 3