- Be the main contact point for first/second line.
- Provide user support for computer related queries.
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage and communicate problem status to users.
- Strong business engagement and customer management.
- Record, prioritise and manage all requests and incidents reported.
- Maintain documentation with incremental updates and process changes.
- Create/maintain end user guides.
Excellent career progression opportunities.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, including SharePoint, OneDrive and Teams.
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and solutions with emphasis on Windows Server 2008R2 - 2016 and Exchange Server 2010/2016.
- Microsoft Office.
- Microsoft Windows.
- Networking knowledge.
- Team player
- Excellent telephone manner and client facing experience
You need to have 5 GCSE’s:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s grade A-C in any other subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
- Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.