IT Support Engineer Apprentice - 18808
We are looking to recruit an IT Support Engineer Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn and provide enterprise-level assistance to our worldwide customers.
You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and configurations problems, as well as help our customers install applications and programs.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Managing all incidents and customer requests from receipt to resolution & closure
- Ensuring service level agreements are met
- Helping resolve incidents escalated from the 3rd line escalation team
- Build and recreate customer environments to reproduce reported errors
- Keeping accurate records of all site information using IT service management tools
- Promptly completing any admin paperwork/documentation
- Support internal change control of existing SecurEnvoy IT systems
This is a great vacancy for the correct candidate, where job progression is supported to grow within the company.
There will be a salary review, depending on performance.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Excellent team player
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Able to use own initiative
- 5 GCSE'S, grade A*-C/9-4, including English and maths
- Level 3 Infrastructure technician Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.