IT Support Engineer Apprentice
BALTIC TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Complying with both company and health and safety policies and requirements
- Providing technical support to clients remotely
- Attending client site visits with the supervisor
- Using the in-house ticketing systems to log and update the progress of issues raised
- Setting up and maintaining IT devices internally and externally on client sites
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and United-UK.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
- 20 days holiday plus bank hols
- Good communication skills
- Good work ethic and other human skills
- Troubleshooting experience at home
- IT Hobbyist with a passion and interest in tech
- Eager to learn
- English and maths 9-4/A-C grades or equivalent
- Level 3 Infrastructure technician standard
- Functional Skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.