ICT Support Apprenticeship.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Resolving faults and explaining to the client the work you have carried out
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely, and via phone
- Fixing and maintaining equipment such as printers, laptops, PC's and tablets
- Assisting with system upgrades and setting up new devices
- Recording problems within CRM systems so that task histories can be reviewed
- Provide excellent customer service
- To respond without delay to clients IT needs and issues
- To demonstrate a willingness to work flexibly sometimes outside of core hours, in response to service demands
- To maintain an awareness of new and innovative technologies
Exciting future prospects with Computer Assistance, given that the candidate shows great competency and completes the Level 3 ICT Support Apprenticeship successfully - https://computerassistance.co.uk/careers/
Can you commute to the location?
- Experience building/fixing PCs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Enjoy working with computer systems
- Team player
GCSEs in maths and English or equivalent.
The Information Communications Technician makes their contribution through the application of infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
An Information Communications Technician (ICT) provides support to internal and/or external customers, by using tools or systems to problem solve and trouble-shoot routine and non-routine problems. This occupation supports clients/customers with their systems. They achieve this through monitoring and maintaining the systems and/or platforms to maximise productivity and user experience.
There are 3 pathways within this Apprenticeship which include:
- A Support Technician
- A Network Technician
- A Digital Communications Technician
As a result, you will achieve:
- Level 3 Information Communications Technician
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)