- Actively work towards achieving your Level 3 apprenticeship qualification
- Provide a first, and single, point of contact into Services Desks for all supported businesses
- Ensuring incoming incidents are logged accurately and that sufficient information is recorded in the relevant incident logging software
- Ensuring that all cases owned are resolved in accordance to the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Deliver outstanding customer service standards by answering all calls promptly, remaining courteous and professional at all times
- Provide problem diagnosis, using appropriate support tools and resolution for desktop problems. Assign calls to correct third party queues where appropriate
- Maintain customer service standards by answering all calls promptly, remaining courteous and professional at all times
- Proactively manage Customers expectations through either resolution of or updating on progress of their outstanding incidents/requests
- Escalate any issues but try and ensure they are dealt with before problems occur
- Resolve and close cases to customer satisfaction or escalate to the appropriate
- Compliance those of the supported businesses
- Ensure processes are documented and updated as necessary
- Demonstrate a positive attitude towards change by words and behaviours
CHS Networks is a growing organisation that invests in their employees’ development and personal growth meaning, you will receive full on job training.
By working hard and demonstrating your ability, drive and commitment throughout your 16-month apprenticeship scheme, upon completion you will be offered a permanent contract ensuring you have further opportunities to continue growing within this exciting organisation.
Things to consider:
This company is an equal opportunities employer who values diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
We’re looking for an IT-enthusiast with:
- Good basic knowledge and understanding of IT
- There is an element of manual handling in this role
- You will be keen to advance your knowledge and expertise in IT
- You will be keen to advance your knowledge and expertise in IT.
- Most importantly, in order to succeed in this role, you will need a good telephone manner together with excellent customer facing skills and the ability to work under pressure and as part of a team is essential.
- You don’t need loads of professional experience in IT.
You need to have 5 GCSE’s:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D/3 or above
- 3x GCSE’s grade A-C(9-4) in any other subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
- Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.