- Day to day running of IT systems
- Working with VOIP phone systems
- Dealing with System Doors and Windows Server issues
- Basic network troubleshooting
- Hardware troubleshooting and support
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may take your training even further.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Knowledge of network setup
- Computer knowledge hardware
- Punctual and professional
- Driver is preferred
- Grade C/ Level 4 in Maths (or the equivalent)
Infrastructure Technician Level 3.