IT Support Apprenticeship
Dental Dynamix Imaging Ltd
GP STRATEGIES TRAINING LIMITED
The successful candidates will be tasked with providing optimal value to our business by providing on site or remote IT support at the first & second line at one or several of our customers' premises.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Use of CRM and accounting software
- Arranging services for our engineers
- Work as part of team to meet client needs
- Liaising with customers through our ticketing system and Outlook
- Run diagnostics to find problems with software and hardware
- Use of office equipment including photocopying, franking
- Speaking to customers on the telephone
- General administrative duties
- Support for Windows OS (7, 10 and Server 2008, 2012, 2016 and 2019)
We would like to have the opportunity to offer the candidate a full-time role at Dental Dynamix, with the chance to exhibit with us at national dental shows, installing dental equipment and leaping into the technical sales aspect of the business if applicable.
Living within a commutable distance of Maidstone.
- Good timekeeping skills
- Good social skills
- Fantastic communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A desire to develop your career at pace, and the commitment to excellence that this requires
- Great interest in IT
- A natural interest in putting forward new ideas to improve processes
- GCSEs at grades A*-D/9-3 (or equivalent) in English and maths
- BTEC in IT (or equivalent)
- Level 2 Diploma in IT
- Functional skills in English, maths, and ICT (if applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.