Our organisation [Sabio Group] delivers advanced customer experience technology and direction to ensure our customers deliver high-value, personalised experiences across human and digital touch-points.
Interactions over the phone, web, mobile, e-commerce and within the back-office are managed seamlessly, streamlining efficiency whilst optimising customer experience.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete an IT systems and networking - Azure Cloud Support Specialist - Level 3 Apprenticeship.
The IT Support Apprentice will be working in a team of support. engineers for an award-winning solution innovator with a heavy focus on digital, mobile, social and omni-channel contact centre solutions.
This would be an ideal role for someone who is looking to complete an apprenticeship and wants to progress in a fast-paced technical support environment. You will be providing first line support to internal and external customer.
This is an excellent opportunity to get your hands dirty and learn some real IT skills, as well as gain exposure to a variety of technologies and software.
- Providing 1st line support to company users by responding to incidents logged by phone, email and self-service
- Monitoring of alarms and notifying the relevance personnel accordingly
- Undertake daily system maintenance tests of all IT systems to confirm system health, ensuring any test failures are appropriately logged, and escalated, in line with documented procedures
- Building and configuring a range of laptops, PC2 and Mach in adherence with our build procedures
- Maintaining office IT facilities
- IT-calling, store inventory and asset management
- Involved in configuration, installation and setup of systems at customer sites
- Participating in team meetings
- Adhoc support tasks
- Provide 1st Line Service Desk activities as directed to ensure achievement of the team and personal objects and service level agreements
- Logging of incidents, service requests, changes and problem tickets in the Service-Application
- Working with 2nd and 3rd line team to ensure timely resolution in line with Service Level - Agreements (SLA)
- Escalation of issues when required
- Working with the customer and the team to try to resolve the issue on first point of contact
What we are looking for:
Personal Qualities and Desirable Skills:
- IT enthusiast
- Team player
- Reliable, hardworking and be willing to learn
- Strong communication & customer service skills
- Able to thrive in a pressured environment as part of a team with the ability to priorities simple tasks
- Highly self-motivated and the desire to improve and develop technical skills and clearly document processes and procedures
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and trust; good time keeping
- Clear and concise verbal communication with the ability to communicate clearly in writing and over the telephone
- Organising and co-ordinating skills
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
£18,000 per annum.
- 20 days holiday
- Approved overtime
- Social events
- Free parking
- Salary boost at the end of their apprenticeship
- Exposure to a variety of technology and career paths
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.