Partnership Education is a specialist ICT Services provider to the Education Sector. We pride ourselves on being an education company in technology, and not the other way around.
Our mission is simple... to provide outstanding ICT Support to schools.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete a Level 3 IT Azure Cloud Support Specialist Apprenticeship.
You will be supporting the technical team, providing 1st line support - both onsite and remotely.
There will be a program of working with other team members in the field providing technician days and completing installations.
- Respond to helpdesk requests remotely
- Taking help desk calls; logging and tracking calls
- Hardware and software repairs in a workshop facility
- Installation of hardware and software
- Carry out network documentation and reporting
- Assisting with sourcing spare parts and replacement equipment
- Assisting technical team with maintenance tasks and installs
What we are looking for:
- Experience of hardware repair and troubleshooting
- Experience of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products
Although not essential, it would be desirable to have workplace experience in / with:
- Hardware and software support
- Customer service
- General office administration
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Good telephone manner
- Able to work independently in the field
- Reliable, enthusiastic and able to work effectively in a team
- Ability to prioritise workload and deliver solutions to meet customer SLA’s
- Strong customer facing skills, with an awareness of varying client technical skills
- Attention to detail and accurate record keeping
- Comfortable around young people in the education environment
**A FULL DRIVING LICENCE AND OWN VEHICLE IS ALSO REQUIRED AS THIS ROLE INVOLVES TRAVEL TO CLIENT SITES**
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
92% of QA Apprentices secure full-time employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
Partnership Education have taken on a number of IT apprentices in the past and those individuals have gone on to have very successful careers within the business. The progression pathway is very clear and will provide many opportunities.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.