Established in 2004 we have been providing solutions driven IT Support to businesses of all sizes. With the customer at the heart of our focus, we aim to deliver the best-in-class customer service.
Services range, but are not limited to:
- Proactive I.T support and health monitoring for all devices
- System patching
- Cyber Security
- Microsoft 365, OneDrive, SharePoint administration and support
We are driven by facilitating your success through suitable solutions that are tailored to your business and after 18 years of supporting small businesses AnyTech Solutions is extremely proud of its reputation. We place customer service and support at the top of our vision statement and this helps ensure that our standards are never allowed to slip.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete a Level 3 IT Azure Cloud Support Specialist Apprenticeship.
- To be the first line support on both support desks and when onsite with a senior technician.
- Resolve the day-to-day administration-based support tickets that are sent for resolution.
- Support the main front desk when it is unmanned and communicate with clients professionally and clearly on all aspects of their current tickets.
- Be able to answer phones confidently and maturely.
- Adapting to changing work priorities
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Meeting deadlines and schedules
- Setting priorities
- Working with detailed information/data
- Working with frequent interruptions
What we are looking for:
Personal qualities and experience:
- Happy / able to work as part of a team
- Proactively looks to help and assist senior members while prioritising core duties
- Customer facing experience / well presented
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
- To grow within the company in seniority and responsibility
- To build on any early learning and become further qualified
- Become a long-term member of the team
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.